What the Customer said:
What the Tribunal said:
The applicant submitted a an expert report dated 28/5/14 prepared in accordance with the Tribunals' code of conduct by Erich Kannen . The Tribunal considered the report well prepared and presented. Mr. Kannen also attended the Tribunal and gave evidence. His report and evidence were impressive and the Tribunal considered his evidence to be persuasive in support of the applicants claim.
(Paragraph 8. a copy of the report is available on request).
Be prepared for NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal (NCAT), Family or Local Court proceedings
This is the final step for a consumer to get inexpensive justice. To keep the cost to a minimum, legal representation is not permitted. The hearing whilst conducted in accordance with the law is held in a largely informal way.
The most important part of the hearing is to present your case in a manner acceptable to the Tribunal and in a manner that convinces the Tribunal that you have a valid case. You need proof, not just your own opinion. You are permitted and in fact usualy encouraged to engage an Expert. The Expert is to provide independent advice to the Tribunal, that is to asssist the Tribunal to reach a fair decision. Car Solutions has provided Expert opinions and advice to consumers and Tribunals for many years.
It is in your interest to be well prepared and to make a strong case in order to succeed. That is where we can help.
The Tribunal encourages the applicant (you) to bring the Expert along to the Final Hearing so that further information can be obtained should this be necessary.
You should be aware that many applications fail, often because of the relatively poor presentation of the case by the applicant. If your case is not worth the fee, it is not worth pursuing the matter at the NCAT!
- The initial phone consultation to get general advice and a cost estimate is FREE.
- The base fee for the assessment of the issue or problem, the necessary research, preparation of the pre-trial/hearing report and our traveling time from and to the job - is $330.00 incl. GST.
- A trial/hearing report if required is an additional $250.00
- A combined report (pre-trial/hearing report and a full trial/hearing) is only $522.00 (a 10% discount)
- NCAT/Court attendance $580