Independent Expert Valuation for Tribunal, AFCA and Family or Local Court matters
What you have to do:
- Advise the purpose of the Valuation or details about the Acccident
- Email a detailed description of the vehicle to [email protected]
- Attach supporting documentation or registration certificate.
- Attach photos if available.
What we will do:
- Assess the information provided
- Provide a cost estimate, which is depends on the complexity of the dispute
- A disputed Family Court valuation requires less time than a multi car accident matter.
- A dispute with an Insurer over the market value of a written-off car, requires less time than a Accident assessment.