A Tribunal appearance can become costly if the case is lost
- The value of an independent Expert can not be over stated.
- Your staff is neither independent or familiar with the Tribunal or Courts administrative requirements.
- Many cases are lost because the Respondent, or for that matter the Applicant is under prepared.
- You, being in the trade may have all the information required - but you are not independent.
- A independent expert opinion demonstrates your desire to settle the case fairly.
- Clients include manufacturers/importers new car dealers and other trade customers.
A Desk-Top assessment is:
- The only option if the vehicle has already been repaired
- The most economical option if the vehicle is inaccessible (remote location)
- Suitable if a On-Site inspection provides no or little benefit to support your case
A On-Site assessment is:
- Always more credible than a desk-top assessment
- Costs a little more but, provides much more benefit
- Essential when the claim and stakes are high
Forward your instructions to [email protected] and request a cost estimate
Cost estimates are provided in less than 24 hours
- For more information call Erich on 0412 220 303
Schedule of Fees Guide:
- Depending on the complexity of the case and the your specific requirements an estimate is only a phone call (0412 220 303) call or email ([email protected]) away.