- Tribunal and Courts rely on evidence - It is best to use supporting Documentation and Images to make your case.
- Tribunals and Courts need INDEPENDENT verification by an EXPERT of your claim.
- The Expert MUST structure the report so it comply with the Tribunal or Court's administrative guidelines.
- Car Solutions KNOWS how to prepare a EXPERT report .
Sydney based Customers, as above, however an on-site assessment, if possible, adds weight to the report:
- Best for disputes of a HIGH monetary value
- Essential for some disputes where the mechanic is required to confirm disputed defects.
A Desk-Top assessment is not as highly regarded as a On-Site inspection in Tribunal and Court Proceedings
For Tribunal, Court or disputed matters a Expert (Witness) Opinion Report is best - ask for a cost estimate
- Forward all relevant documentation
- Forward all relevant information
- Forward your instructions
Schedule of Fees Guide:
- Desk-Top assessments (Mechanical, Body and Valuation) FROM $330 with a Standard reports