Victoria & ACT Desk-Top Assessment Service
What you have to do:
- Email a brief description of what happened to [email protected]
- Attach supporting (evidence) documents.
- Attach supporting photos if available.
What we will do:
- Assess the evidence (information) provided.
- Advise whether and how we can help.
- Provide a fee estimate for your consideration.
Tribunals and Courts require Evidence - Experts use that Evidence to construct a Report
- The Report provided is a independent “Expert Witness Report” subject to the applicable Tribunal or Court’s Code of Ethics”
- The Tribunal or Court will give extra weight to an “Expert Witness”
Evidence are Documents or Photographs that prove what occurred.
We do not need to examine the vehicle.
An Expert’s job is to analyse technical or specialised automotive information.
To translate that information into a report that explains to the Tribunal or Court what occurred.