Disagreements about Odometer readings and repaired "write-offs" are common
We can help with virtually all disputes, if you have a disagreement with a Dealer seek "Expert Advice" our "Expert Opinion" is valued by the Civil and Administrative Tribunal and if your case has merit, i.e. the Tribunal rules in your favour our costs can often be recovered fromt the Respondend (the Dealer).
We can help with:
- Odometer discrepancies (windback)
- Undeclared write-offs
- Warranty repairs
- Deceptive and misleading conduct
- Initial Phone Consultation: Free
- Initial vehicle inspection, consultation, investigation and preparation of PRE-hearing/trial written report $330 (not suitable for NCAT/legal proceedings)
- Expert written report $250 (suitable for NCAT/legal proceedings) Only available with pre-trial/hearing report.
- Preparation of Statement of Claim $330
- Tribunal or Court attendance POA
(costs can in special circumstances be recovered from the Respondent - the decision rests with the Tribunal)