Victoria & ACT Desk-Top Assessment Service
What you have to do:
- Email a brief description of what happened to [email protected]
- Attach supporting (evidence) documents.
- Attach supporting photos if available.
- The more evidence, the Better.
What we will do:
- Assess the evidence (information) provided.
- Within 24 hours we advise you, how we can help.
- A Fee estimate will be provided for your consideration.
Tribunals and Courts require Evidence - Experts use that Evidence to construct a Report
- The Report provided is a independent “Expert Witness Statement” subject to the applicable Court’s Code of Ethics”
- The Tribunal or Court will give weight to an “Expert Witness” - You on the other hand are an interested Party, that has a vested interest in the outcome. The same evidence given by you will carry little if any weight.
Evidence are Documents or Photographs that prove what occurred.
We do not need to examine the vehicle.
An Expert’s job is to analyse technical or specialised automotive information.
To translate that information into a report that explains to the Tribunal or Court what occurred.